It is fall. And you can finally feel it! It got cold and windy and the leaves finally star to fall. And with every new season there come new colors! Today I got up and totally felt in the mood for a new seasonable eye makeup. And I associate the colors of autumn with brown, orange, red and yellow like you find them out in nature at that time. But yeah of course I don’t wanna get my makeup all yellow or red now (haha) as this would look pretty ludicrous to me. I like it natural and earthy and so the main color is brown with a little of orange and yellow accents in form of gold and bronze.
The main focus will be the eye shadow in those colors accompanied with black mascara and kohl as I just can’t live without those two! Then I want the brows to be bold and strong but look naturally so I use a pencil, brow powder and brow mascara in dark blonde/medium brown.
For the eye shadows I chose two different brown, bronze and gold all from Bare Minerals as I’m obsessed with those and really love their texture. But before applying those whit my brushes I use an eye shadow base to make it stay on longer. To finish this look I apply an earthy rosy lipstick plus lip liner on my lips, and I’m ready to go!
- Eye Shadow Base: Lavera
- Brow Pencil & Powder: Maybelline “Brow Satin” in medium brown
- Brow Mascara: Maybelline “Brow drama” in dark blonde
- Eye Shadows: Bar Minerals “Queen Phyllis”, “Tan Lines”, “Java” and “Coffee Bean”
- Eye Shadow Brushes: Bare Minerals “Precision Eye” and “Eye Defining”
- Kohl: Mac “Feline Kohl Power Pencil”
- Mascara: Clinique “High Lengths Mascara”
- Lipstick: Bare Minerals “Marvelous Moxie – Feel The Love”
- Lip liner: Bare Minerals “Marvelous Moxie – Liberated”