In this tutorial I want to show you how to achieve a beautiful, classy, bohemian inspired makeup look. I’m in love with this look. I feel like a free spirit from the 60ies when I wear this makeup.
I have a very special connection to this decade. It’s the time in which the roots of heavy metal and the music I love evolved. Back then music used to have a much bigger impact on people than it has nowadays. At least that’s how I feel. Maybe I’m wrong with this. But often when I ask friends to join me for a concert, they use the two hours train ride as an excuse not to come.. Considering how much travel and energy the bands put into a live show this sounds like a pretty bad excuse to me. I’ve already slept on park banks in strange cities because I didn’t want to miss the encore of some of my favorite bands. But yeah.. that’s maybe the other extrem and I also wouldn’t recommend other young girls to do that. Lol. I know there are more lost souls out there that still are like this too. Heads up to all of you!
And yeah sorry I totally drifted away from my intro.. this is supposed to be a makeup tutorial post.. ops. But all this just came to my mind and I felt like sharing it. So please if you read all this, let me know in the comments below what’s your relation to music and what’s the craziest thing you have ever done to see your favorite band?
P.s. Sorry, the video turned out a bit long but I really wanted to explain everything properly step by step so you can learn something and recreate this look easily at home. Hope you like it :-)
- Eyeshadows – KIKO, #203, 204, 210, 217, 219 and Bare Minerals in Queen Phylis
- Foundation – Clinique Anti Blemish Solution in #02
- Concealer – Maybelinne Fit Me Concealer in Fair
- Powder – Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent
- Mascara – Smashbox Full Exposure
- Brow Pencil – Maybelinne Brow Satin in Medium Brown
- Brow Mascara – Maybelinne Brow Drama in Dark Blonde
- Brozer – W7 Honolulu Bronzer (from House of Makeup)
- Bronzing Palette – Bare Minerals California Bronze
- Lipliner – MAC Lipliner in Dervish
- Lipstick – MAC in Viva Glam II
- Lipstick – MAC Mineralize Rich in Luxe Naturelle
Do you like this look? What’s your go-to makeup at the moment?