I finally found time to create a new makeup tutorial for you guys. I know it has been a while since I uploaded my last one but making these is just so time consuming. And I’m really laking of free time at the moment so I had to put this a bit in the background. Anyway, I think I will have some more time for YouTube again soon as I’ll be moving to Zurich and this is gonna save me a lot of time (as you may know I’m commuting every day for about 3 hours).
This video I created in cooperation with L’Oréal. They sent me all of their new products so I could play around with them and test everything for you. I’m actually really impressed how great drugstore products are these days. It’s hard for me to see a difference between them and highend products a lot of times. That’s amazing and saves us a lot of money :-) I especially love the cushion foundation from L’Oréal. It’s super lightweight and has a dewy finish. Definitely the perfect product for summer.
Also my goal here was to create something super simple and natural. Especially nowadays when it’s hot outside I don’t like to wear too much makeup so this look is perfect for these sunny summer days. I hope you like the video.
Products I used in this video:
- Becca, First Light Primer Filter
- Maybelline, Mastercamo Kit Contouring
- L’Oréal, Cusion Foundation Glam Beige 20
- Maybelline, Age Rewind Eraser Fair
- L’Oréal, Indefectible Sculpt Contour Kit
- Maybelline, Fit Me Mat & Poreless Powder
- Maybelline, Master Sculpt Bronzing Powder
- Maybelline, Masterblush Palette
- Smashbox, Spotlight Palette in Pearl
- L’Oréal, Infaillable Gel Crayon
- Maybelline, Brow Precise in Light
- L’Oréal, Eye Paint in Vicious Gold
- Maybelline, The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara black
- Maybelline, Colorsensational Shapening Lip Liner
- Maybelline, Vivid Hot Laquer in 60 Tease
- Smashbox, Always On Liquid Lipstick in In Demand
- Urban Decay, All Nigher Setting Spray